Damm……today my body was decimated to a pile of blood and pain by a guy whos in a white belt….as usual,, when to karate and had lots of sparring training….and then there was free sparring…..you see, my opponent is a white belt, so I let my guard down….damm ……wrong decision….the moment the match start, I was caught in a staring match with that guy and before I could make my first move, I was already in pain…damm that guy kicked me in the stomach…argghgh and then, feeling panicky, I lauch my barrage of attacks and this continued with lots of shin clashes and heavy kicks….after the match then I realized he was also in wushu…dammm….never underestimate your opponents shine a new meaning to me today. Now stuck wit pain all over especially this pair of legs of mine
jealousy breeds uncomfort uncomfort breeeds anger anger breeds hate hate breeds mistakes mistakes breed more mistakes i'm jealous........ feel like hitting something dont know why, maybe im a very possesive person. i just dont like her with him but, its her freedom besides we got nothing to each other. i wanted to watch the fireworks with you...but i canr, he was there first i want to celebrate your birthday with you...but i cant, he was there first i want to be your best friend...but he was there first i want to screw him...but you are there